In order to be in compliance with governmental bodies and agencies, the following guidelines have been established for the Indiana Avenue Pentecostal Church of God.
- If you are sick, have a cold, have a cough or a fever, please stay at home until you are well.
- Masks must be on before you enter the church and must remain on during the entire service.
- Temperatures will be taken before you enter the building. If you have a fever, please do not enter the building, go home and follow your doctor’s orders.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times.
- Congregants are encouraged to use toilet facilities before leaving home so that social distancing can be easily practiced in the washrooms.
- Everyone must enter the church from the parking lot door.
- Upon entering, you should go directly into the sanctuary and will be ushered to your seat.
- The only areas open to the congregants are the sanctuary and the washrooms. All other areas are off limits at this time.
- After service, ushers will usher congregants all the way out the building through the front door of the church in an orderly fashion. Congregants should go immediately to their vehicles. Social distancing should be practiced at all times.
- Please do not congregate in the parking lot; go straight to your vehicles.
- Seniors who use public transportation must inform their drivers of dismissal time, and a family member or responsible adult should be responsible for their return home.
- At this time, no child under the age of 7 years will be in attendance.
How to Reserve a Seat for Service
Once the re-entry date has been announced, if you plan to attend service, you must call the church to reserve a seat.
- The reservation system involves calling the church at 312-842-1809, confirming a seat with the church administrator, receptionist, or other staff member. A reservation is not confirmed unless explicitly acknowledged by a staff member. Anyone arriving
Without a reservation, you should not expect to be allowed to enter the building.
- The current capacity is 80 congregants.
- If the capacity for a given Sunday has been reached, you will be informed of such, and will then be eligible to reserve a seat for the next available Sunday, provided you call to confirm that you will attend.
- Initially, we will have one service on a given Sunday. However, this could possibly change as time progresses.
- No money will be exchanged; congregants should bring exact change in envelope, or pay via internet or text.
- All Sunday school classes, will continue as they are currently, on conference lines or Facebook. The morning service will continue on line as well.
- Morning service in the sanctuary will begin at 11:45 a.m., church doors will open at 11:20 a.m.
- Because a vital part of our mission is to reach the lost for Christ and to save loss souls, a number of our seats will be reserved for those entering from the street without a reservation.