Kingdom Kids is designed to reach children at their level of development through activities that help instill principles of Gods’ word. Over time, their desire for salvation and spiritual growth will increase.
“But Jesus called unto him and said, suffer little children to come unto me and forbid them not for of such is the kingdom of God” Luke 18: 16
Activities are split into two age groups:
- Ages 4-8
- Ages 9-13
Meetings Days: Every 3rd Sunday
Our meetings consist of various activities, games and music which allow all children to be engaged.
Not only do we find it necessary to feed the spiritual man, we will provide snacks/light refreshments each meeting as well.
* Please let us know if your child has any allergies*
Check out one of our latest sessions
2020 Theme: A Fruitful Life
The Spirit in Me
The Fruit of The Spirit
Love Branches Out
Sprouts of Joy
Fruit of Faithfulness
Harvest of Humility
Walking in The Spirit
Kingdom Kids Expectations | The Great Commandment
Children are expected to follow the three rules:
- Love God
- Love Others
- Love Ourselves
- First time | Give the child a verbal warning. At the child’s level, make eye contact, and speak in a loving and calm manner
- Second time | Remove the child from the activity
- Third time | Contact a team member for assistance
- Fourth time | Team member will contact the parent to tend to the situation
Children may be accompanied to the restroom for supervision and assistance when needed. (However, children should receive the minimum amount of assistance needed based upon their individual capabilities.)
- Team members will check the restroom before the child enters and wait outside until the child exits. (inside for small children)
- Woman /team members/volunteers will take girls to the restrooms and Male/team members/volunteers will take boys to the restrooms.
- Parents are encouraged to take their small children to the restroom before start time.
ILLNESS & INJURY
In the best interest of children and team, if we notice any runny noses, flushness lethargy or any illness we will bring the child to the parent immediately. It is our goal to maintain a safe environment
Minor injuries can be treated with a little tender loving care. Small first aid kits are available.
Team member will follow up with the parent/guardian.
Serious injury involving broken bones, seizures, fainting, unconsciousness or other serious bodily injury will be treated as follows:
- Quickly asses the child’s health.
- Do not move the injured child if it’s not necessary.
- Call appropriate emergency help as needed.
- Contact parent/ guardian.